Welcome To Brig Square Holiday Cottages
- Fantastic coastal location
- Situated on the beautiful North Norfolk Coast
- A group of lovely fishermens cottages in a private Courtyard (circa 1648) with amazing views.
- Central to Cley, Titchwell, Holkam Pensthorpe bird & nature reserves.
- FREE WiFi
- Private off road parking within the Square allows you to relax, 3 min walk to the Quay, shops, restaurants & pubs.
- Easy walk along the sheltered harbour to the beach.
- Car parking at the beach:
- Miniature steam railway train, then a short walk to the beach.
- Brig Square Holiday Cottages were established in 1970 by Master Builder Ray Hewitt.
- This worth while Project took Ray many years to complete. Each cottage has been sensitively renovated.
- A few years ago Ray sold a few, only to keep the ones at the top of the Square together with one ground floor apartment for couples.
- Open all year.
- Saturday - Saturday Bookings (short breaks differ)
- Sorry no smoking within the premises
- No Pets
A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE
Each cottage has its own unique features, from the rowing oar stair rail in Pirates Cottage, to the original 'wattle & daub' building structure exhibited behind glass in Porthole, last but not least Compass Cottage with its special alcoves.
Gas central heating, Bed Linen & WiFi is included in the price. A small deposit will secure your booking with the luxury of being able to pay the balance on arrival.
On your arrival you will find a warm welcome and be shown around without waiting to find keys.Your comfort & peace of mind is a vital part of your holiday.
For vacancies please click here.
Private off road Parking - South facing gardens - Garden furniture - Drying area - Bicycle Storage - Views to the Marshes & out to sea - Gas central Heating - Micro Wave - Traditional Cooker - Fridge / top freezer - Washing Machine - Drying Facilities - Kettle - Toaster - Water Filter - Iron - Hair Dryers - WIFI - Freesat TV - DVD - Books -Board games . Travel Cots - High Chair - StairGates