Welcome To Brig Square Holiday Cottages
- Fantastic coastal location
- Situated on the beautiful North Norfolk Coast
- A group of lovely fishermens cottages (circa 1648) with amazing views.
- Central to Cley, Titchwell, Holkam Pensthorpe bird & nature reserves.
- Private off road parking within the Square allows you to relax and is within easy walking distance to the Quay, playground, shops, restaurants & pubs.
- Easy walk along the sheltered harbour to the beach.
- Car parking at the beach:
- Miniature steam railway train, then a short walk to the beach.
- Brig Square Holiday Cottages were established in 1970 by Master Builder Ray Hewitt.
- This worth while Project took Ray many years to complete. Each cottage has been sensitively renovated into lovely family holiday accommodation.
- A few years ago Ray sold several, only keeping the ones at the top of the Square together with one ground floor apartment for couples.
- Brig Square is open all year.
- Saturday - Saturday Bookings (short breaks differ)
A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE
Each cottage has its own unique features, from the rowing oar stair rail in Pirates Cottage, to the original 'wattle & daub' building structure exhibited behind glass in Porthole, last but not least Compass Cottage with its special alcoves.
Gas central heating & bed linen is included in the price.A small deposit will secure your booking with the luxury of being able to pay the balance on arrival.
On your arrival you will find a warm welcome and be shown around without waiting to find keys.Your comfort & peace of mind is an important part of your holiday.For vacancies & special deals please click here.
Private off road Parking - South facing gardens - Garden furniture - Drying area - Bicycle Storage - Views to the Marshes & out to sea - Gas central Heating - Micro Wave - Traditional Cooker - Fride / top freezer - Washing Machine - Drying Facilities - Kettle - Toaster - Water Filter - Iron - Hair Dryers - Freesat TV - DVD - Books -Board games . Travel Cots - High Chair - StairGates